On 22 juil, 16:57, Sean <slough...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, I seemed to have two problems, one my Server is not logging
> errors, I should have seen that 403 error, but didn't. But I was able
> on your suggestion mess around with IE's Developer's tools. I figured
> out how to use the pointer to figure out the call made and I figured
> out the problem. The alpha loader doesn't do a load with say,
> "celticlock/imagebundlestuff.cache.png", it loads
> "http://www.celticlock.com/celticlock/imagebundlestuff.cache.png";. So what
> happens is it looked like someone was hot image linking it.

The URL isn't in cause here, it's the use of AlphaImageLoader which
causes this, because it is a ActiveX that runs "outside" the HTML
page, it doesn't have access (or just does not use, which is more
probable) to the HTML URL to use it in a Referer HTTP header.

> So I
> checked the setting and image linking was enabled, I disabled it and
> *BAM* it worked great!

Great! Glad you solved the issue that easily!