Hi all,

I am very new to GWT and am trying to POC the way forward for new
development. I am really hoping to be able to tell my boss this is the
way we are going to do it from now on.. because GWT looks really neet
even if the EventBus etc looks a little dauting. Anyway.. i digress

I have sucessfully managed to get the StockWatcher app running and got
it using RPC to my websphere appserver.

I had it configured with my GWT classes and my persistence (OpenJPA in
this instance) and entitiy classes  in the same project. Now i want to
split those projects out into 2 seperate ones, i.e. StockWatcher war
and StockWatcherJPA. Essentially i want my entities to reside in the
JPA project.

I believe my project references are setup correctly however when i try
and do a GWT Compile i get errors stating No source code is available
for my Entity class (which resides in my JPA project).

Now i think that i need to configure my source path, or inherit
another module (?? maybe I am wrong) but i cant figure out how to do
this.

I hope that makes sense and hope that someone can push me in the right
direction.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

JJ