Hi Aymen,
Yes, that exactly what I meant. I'm guessing that by "concurrent update"
problems, your AsyncCallback will probably just issue an error message
saying that the form or data being modified is already in use (pessimistic
concurrency control)? If so, that sounds like a workable solution to me.

Hope that helps,
-Sumit Chandel