Using the FlexTable and CSS, is there a way to achieve the effect of
rowspan?

I have a 4 column table, where (for 99% of the time), the first two
columns have the same data, only the data in the last two columns will
differ

              Col1   Col2     Col3         Col4
              aa       bb        value1     checkBox
              aa       bb        value3     checkBox
              aa       bb        value5     checkBox

Rows can be added or deleted to the table by other processes.

Possible to use a cell formattter or rowFormatter to accomplish? If
so, looking to see what paramters I would need to use. I know that
this question may seem really basic to group members but I am new to
web programming .

Thanks,
Jennifer