A cell formatter is probably what you are looking for.

        FlexCellFormatter fcf = flexTable.getFlexCellFormatter();
        fcf.setColSpan(0, 1, 3);

This would set the row span for the cell in row 0 and column 1 to be 3
so your example should look like this:

              Col1   Col2
              aa       bb        value1     checkBox
              aa       bb        value3     checkBox
              aa       bb        value5     checkBox

        fcf.setRowSpan(0, 1, 4);

would result in:

              Col1   Col2     Col3         Col4
              aa                   value1     checkBox
              aa                   value3     checkBox
              aa                   value5     checkBox

(Col2 probably is centered vertically afterwards. Difficult to 'draw'
here without lines ;-) )