Option f) don't use session cookies (or servlet sessions).

1) Login to the server via RPC call.
2) Successful login RPC returns a session ID, put the session ID in a
Java static or JS global variable.
3) Pass the "session ID" in all RPC calls where it matters.
4) Profit.

Your server should be as stateless (session-less) as possible anyway.

-Brett