I have an interesting problem that I'm not sure how to debug.  Any
pointers would be helpful.

I have an application where the user logs in and then is presented
with a menu of actions.  This application works just about everywhere
just fine.

However, today I ran into an instance on 1 computer where it doesn't.
I'm trying to figure out why the app stops working on this computer.

What happens is:

a) the user logins in and I see the tx on the server
b) I see the response on the client (using firebug in firefox 3.5)

Once the client gets the response, nothing.  I have tried to set break
on error (in firefub) to no avail, nothing is executed - or at least
throwing an error that is caught by firebug.  Nothing appears in the
firefox console nor the firebug console.

Has anyone seen anything like this?  Any pointers on how to even debug
this?  The kicker is the computer is half way around the world.  Wish
I had physical access to it and not just a VPN connection to it.

This computer's setup is:
XP Home Edition SP 2
Firefox 3.5  / IE 8  / Chrome (and they all of the same problem)
GWT 1.6

I have run these browsers (firefox 3.5 is on 100's of my clients so
that isn't the generic issue) on a lot of different computers and no
other computer has the same issues.

Could there be some other software stopping the RPC success from
evaluating?  Also, the computer is able to run other large js program
(e.g., gmail).

Thanks in advance for a pointer,
Chris....