Well, the basic issue (JAR creation) is fixed, I simply re-installed
Eclipse (planned to switch to 3.5 anyway).

Just for clarification (and to avoid additional effort): if I want to
include a separate Java library, this must be introduced to GWT as
another GWT project? So there's no way - e.g. by source paths or
whatever - to import the corresponding classes directly? Introducing
another GWT Module sounds like overhead to me... Can someone please
verify this?

TIA!

   Ekki