How to set that the compiler use the jar from the project A??
i've done everything, but now when i compile the code i get "import
com.google.projectA cannot be resolved"
if i remove or change the gwt.xml with a different name it complains that it
does not find the xml, so i'm sure it is finding the moduleA gwt.xml

but i cant compile because of this error

Att

Bruno Bilescky

Wants to learn GWT? Read my blog / Quer aprender a programar? leia meu blog

http://tcninja.blogspot.com