I am not a GWT expert, but I don't think this is possible.

But if you want to make life easier you could use a "ant task" to
automate those jar builds, copying, and classpath updating.

With "ant" you can do most anything you could with a ShellScript, you
know, java project wise.

To help debugging, you can export every jar with the sources inside,
there is a checkbox on the eclipse Jar export wizard.

Boa sorte!