I have a GWT tree on my page. When a treeitem is clicked  (selected),
its background-color gets "light blue" (I think the color code is
#C3D9FF). This color is the default color on a selected item.

I would like to change the background-color on a selected treeitem.

In my css I have the following:

.gwt-Tree .gwt-TreeItem-selected {
        background-color: #BBBBBB !important;
        text-decoration: underline;
}

But it does not seem to work. The selected treeitem gets underlined,
but the background-color does not change. It is still the default
color. Is this some kind of bug?

-Vegard