hello NG,

i'm following the documentation from
http://code.google.com/intl/de-DE/webtoolkit/doc/1.6/DevGuideI18nAndA11y.html#DevGuideStaticStringInternationalization
by now i externalized ALL my strings to .properties files and created
multiple of em.

Constants.properties
Constants_en.properties
Constants_de.properties

when i now compile my map and upload it to my webserver (simple html
webspace)
i always get the content of Constants.properties listed as text...

i tried setting favourite languages to de or en, still the same...
any ideas why or how i can change this behaviour?

note: if i use äüö in german ö wrong chars are shown (utf-8)
i tried to add
charset=iso-8859-1">
and
to my module.html which ended both times with the same result...

thanks in advance
lumo

PS: i am using eclipse 3.4 and gwt 1.7