Hi Philip,
Hm, ok.  I'm not sure, but it's possible that your project may have some
classpath configuration issues that are causing this.  Would you be able to
send me your .classpath file (located in the project's root directory)?  I
can take a look and see if anything appears problematic.  Alternatively, if
you like you could actually send the entire project and I can try to see if
I can reproduce the error here.

Keith