Hi.

I am using Linux 64-Bit (Ubuntu 9.04) with the provided JDK 6 from Sun.

Is it planned a 64-Bit distro for GWT? Or, as alternative, is GWT 1.7
"Out-of-process-hosted-mode" ready?

The reason why I am asking, ist that with this configuration, the -d32
option in JDK is not working, I think it's an Ubuntu package bug, and
this leads to problems; for example,
using hosted mode with maven.

P.S. I already found this :
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/1b179436b29804ac/f2ce63af5a3870e9?lnk=gst&q=64+bit#f2ce63af5a3870e9
But I am writing to say that ia32-sun-java6-bin doesn't solve all the
problems: when you have to compile+run, the 32 bit JRE is not enough

Thanks. Have a nice day.
--Luigi

Luigi R. Viggiano
Web/Blog: http://www.newinstance.it