Hi David,

I tried your example, but I have this error:

Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: ERROR: GWT.create() is
only usable in client code!  It cannot be called, for example, from server
code.  If you are running a unit test, check that your test case extends
GWTTestCase and that GWT.create() is not called from within an initializer
or constructor.

Stacktrace:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.setCallbacksHelper(Enhancer.java:619)
    at net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.setThreadCallbacks(Enhancer.java:612)
    at net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.registerCallbacks(Enhancer.java:581)
    at
org.easymock.classextension.internal.ClassProxyFactory.createProxy(ClassProxyFactory.java:108)
    at org.easymock.internal.MocksControl.createMock(MocksControl.java:51)
    at org.easymock.classextension.EasyMock.createMock(EasyMock.java:46)
    at example.publico.client.SimpleTest.testSimple(SimpleTest.java:10)
    at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
    at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run(OldTestClassRunner.java:76)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:45)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: ERROR: GWT.create() is
only usable in client code!  It cannot be called, for example, from server
code.  If you are running a unit test, check that your test case extends
GWTTestCase and that GWT.create() is not called from within an initializer
or constructor.
    at com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT.create(GWT.java:85)
    at com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.UIObject.<clinit>(UIObject.java:140)
    ... 30 more