Ok,
like I already said the project is about creating exams. The outer
container are parts of the exams with a description what the part is
about. The inner
container are the exercise with a description what the students have
to do. There are two more inner nested blocks but it works the same
way. The user should be able to add inner form blocks at any position
and should be able to remove the blocks, too. At the end the user
shall submit the whole form together by clicking on one button. The
forms (and inner nested forms) shall be evaluated by PHP because there
already exists DataStructures for all different blocks to export it to
an XML file.