Hi Sumit,

That "workaround" is really not acceptable.  Because Apple considers
the JVM to be part of the operating system, messing in those
directories amounts to hacking the O/S.  It's unsafe, unsupported, and
can -- and probably will -- arbitrarily drop dead at any time with an
O/S update.

I could easily be missing something important, but it seems like this
should be a fairly easy thing for you to patch.  My understanding is
that the issue with GWT is that you need a 32-bit JVM, and in Mac OS X
Leopard, the only way to get a 32-bit JVM is to use Java 5; the
Leopard Java 6 is 64-bit-only.  But in Snow Leopard, you can invoke
Java 6 with "java -d32 ...", and you will get a 32-bit JVM.  Wouldn't
this work for GWT hosted mode?

Regards,
Jim.