Im in total agreement with everything Ian has said.

Almost everything he stated, are exactly the reasons that the
relationships ive tried to build over the last 6 months have all
failed.

As such (and mostly as he is based not far from me in the UK) I shall
be contacting Ian offlist to see if there is a mutually agreeable way
that he can help me with my project :D

Was regretting my inital posting, but now I feel like its turned out
quite positive in the end!

Cheers,