Hi,

You should avoid sending so much data between the client and server
and certainly in one RPC call. Right now RPC deserializes in one block
and thus blocks the JS thread from doing anything else.

There is a big rework happening in GWT 2.0 to fix a few of the issues
with RPC of bigger and more complex object types.

David