Norman,
Thanks for your help.  Hupa is an excellent tool for learning MVP, GWT, and
GIN.  I was wondering if you could provide me with some direction in regards
to a GWT related issue I've encountered.

I currently have a gwt project of my own that is hooked up to a database.  I
would like to be able to easily change testing environments from Hosted Mode
to Server Side testing with a simple config setting.  Do you suggest
creating a set of classes to contain test data and using that when in hosted
mode?  Is there a faster or more robust solution?