Thomas W,

While I am able to reproduce the "stuck" behavior that you describe above, I
would like to put together a smaller code sample to further pinpoint what is
going on under the hood. From a high level it appears that at the heart of
the issue is a FocusPanel that contains one or more AbsolutePanels. That
said, I have a couple of more specific questions:

1. In regards to the last link that you posted (
http://www.lostagain.nl//Panelstreamer Demo/panelstreamer.html), could you
be more clear on which widgets make up the UI?
2. What are you using to wrap the background/"space" image?
3. Is the square in the middle of the page the a FocusPanel or some other
widget?
4. What CSS or event handlers do you have hooked up to these widgets?

Also, what overall goal are you trying to achieve? Maybe there is a
different way to approach the problem.

Thanks,
Chris