Here's some update :

I installed another instance of eclipse, installed the GWT plugin and then
added GWT 2.0.

I create a new project, runned it and everything worked fine exept that the
development mode window is bugued and I can't close it without closing
Eclipse... Debug is working fine tought and when I stop it, the development
mode window is closing properly.

So I inspected the build order, I came back to my old eclipse with my
project that didn't want to work, I put GWT sources on top of everything but
the project sources. I runned it and... it RAN ! But their is a BIG weird
thing... I created a new project in my new Eclipse... and now I get the new
project html page instead of the old one ! The java is fine, but not what
was in the WAR folder. LOL

I'll run other test, but I think the only error that I had what the source's
order.

Christian