Yes, the windows is frozen and I'm running on Mac Os X 10.6.1

My sources are always higher than anything else, the only thing I moved was
the SDK sources, that was beneath everything. I moved that up right after my
project's sources.

My new Eclipse is simply a new instance of Eclipse. When I created a new
project with GWT 2.0, it worked fine (Minus de development mode window that
was still bugued). So, after that, I ran the other instance of my eclipse
that have my projects that I'm working on and odly now every time I run my
application, I get the html file of the project I ran on the new instance of
eclipse ! That's really weird because my app is running below the html of
that html file !

Hope I'm more clear :)

Christian