Hi,

I'm developing a GWT 1.7 app that must be able to work in any website.
I tried to switch to 2.0 milestone 1, but the new dev mode requires
gwt.hosted in the URL. This is an issue for me since every time I
change page in the test site, I loose the gwt.hosted parameter.

Is there really no other way to pass that parameter to the browser
plugin? I know that it is not a problem for most GWT apps that just
need a URL to load a page that will host the GWT module, but some
other apps might be affected by this change.

In the meanwhile, I'm sticking with 1.7, although the new dev mode
definitely rocks.