> My suspicion is that there is some sort of cookie problem
You are completely right.

Now my application works fine without any configurations (because
cookies expiration date has come, I think), so this bug was really a
problem with cookies.
But this problem may occur again in the future. =(

If you know where the hosted browser stores cookies, could you tell
me? Probably, they were not stored in those directories, which I
cleaned.