Hi,

Same here.

GXT does use cookies for storing theme related things.

See:
http://www.extjs.com/deploy/gxtdocs/com/extjs/gxt/ui/client/state/StateManager.html

It seems it is writing the cookies many times on the file
<user>@localhost[1].txt.

After deleting this file my application seems to work. I say "seems"
because there
is another error that looks like has nothing to do with the original
post.

[ERROR] Unable to load module entry point class com.xxx.App (see
associated exception for details)
com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError):
'$doc.defaultView' is null or not an object
 number: -2146823281
        at
com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.core.impl.ComputedStyleImpl.getComputedStyle
(Native Method)
        at
com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.core.impl.ComputedStyleImpl.getStyleAttribute
(ComputedStyleImpl.java:27)
        at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.core.El.getStyleAttribute(El.java:1236)
        at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.util.IconHelper.createStyle
(IconHelper.java:77)
        at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.util.IconHelper.create(IconHelper.java:
107)
        at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.util.IconHelper.create(IconHelper.java:93)
        at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.button.Button.setIconStyle
(Button.java:357)
        at com.xxx.App.Editor.<init>(Editor.java:104)
        at com.xxx.App.onModuleLoad(App.java:27)

R.