Hi all,

I'm just starting out with GWT working through the StockWatcher
tutorial, developing in Eclipse with the Google Plugin.  I'm using GWT
1.7.1 SDK with App Engine 1.2.6 SDK.  Everything has gone fine in the
tutorial, up until the point with implementing the user sign in/sign
out with the LoginService.  I'm currently working through the tutorial
page at http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/tutorials/1.6/appengine.html
and am up to "3. Personalize the application with the User Service".
I've followed on with the code for all of this section and have tested
it in hosted mode where it works perfectly.

When I hit the Compile/Browse button, it compiles with no errors and
opens a browser window.  The problem is, the browser only displays the
start of the page (the Google code image and the "StockWatcher"
heading) and has not rendered any of the sign in/sign out links that I
see in hosted mode, or the stock table stuff below it.  Prior to
implementing the user sign in/sign out, all previous compiles had
worked perfectly and I had even deployed the example to AppEngine and
had it running on the Internet.  I'm stumped as to why it's not
working now.  For the version I've deployed to AppEngine I've checked
through the logs and there's no errors recorded there and I don't know
where to go looking for a solution.

Any help is much appreciated,

Cheers, Bryce.