Hi Chris,

    When I am accessing the database, do the query ID and description,
the two columns are placed in the Store (SimpleStore), after this the User
can query the data, I'm stating that when the User makes the
consultation brings the description and not ID.

Is there any way to browse the ComboBox and set the correct description?

tks[][]