I'm having a terrible time trying to get 2RC1 to work. Almost every
step is nightmare, like:

(1) Refuses to install on FF (3.5.5) or IE 8 (8.0.6001.18372) - it
says it's installed but complains that the plugin is missing when I
restart - installs only on Chrome (4.0.249.11) for me.
(2) I can create a GWT 2 project, but it fails 90% of the time (the
odd thing is, it does work occasionally) with a variety of errors (not
finding the module or package not matching or class not found)

I'm quite frustrated, but wonder it's just me or my setup. Does anyone
else have this working? I'm using Galileo and am on Vista 64 bit.
Please help.