Hey Jeff,

Thanks for reporting this. I've done some investigation, and it seems that
this problem is happening because one of our plugins accesses the class
JavaElementImageDescriptor, which then causes the activation of some
UI-related plugins. That results in a SWT exception, because the
initialization is happening on a non-UI thread.

At this point, I'm not sure if this is an issue with Eclipse or with our
plugin. I'll reach out to the Eclipse guys and figure it out. I'll post back
my findings on this thread.

Rajeev