Hi,
I've created a Composite, consisting of a Panel and a FlexTable, along
with another Composite, consisting of a Panel and an Image, which was
supposed to be put in the FlexTable.

I wanted to create a simple dragging mechanism for the selection - so,
to each "cell" composite have mouse handlers.

The thing works fine in all the browsers, except for the IE.

When the mouse button is down, the proper cell's MouseDownHandler is
triggered. When the mouse button is still down, and the mouse is being
moved over another "cell", the MouseOverHandler is triggered, however,
for the cell that had had the MouseDown.

Is it the issue of the GWT, or I am doing something wrong?

Regards,
mh