Hi,

I am having trouble with nesting layouts.

My nested layout is:

DockLayoutPanel (main window)
   TabLayoutPanel (tabs for modules on the main window)
       Simple Hello World Tab (nothing special, fast forward pls)
       SomeTreeBasedPanel (ok, here trouble begins)
           DockLayoutPanel
               west: tree
               center: scrollpanel

In my app I need to select a node on the tree and get some content
displayed on the center area of the dock panel.

The nested DockPanel in the scrollpanel is not rendering properly and
I can't figure it out why.

I have uploaded the compiled app to:

http://static.pgt.de/nestedlayouts/NestedLayouts.html

The zipfile with the project is here: