> Just upgraded to GWT 2.0 in Eclipse and have been trying it out. One
> thing that has been irritating me so far, is every time I run as a web
> application in Development mode, having to re-open my browser and copy
> & paste the URL (if I have previously closed the browser).

So run it as an application to get the developer mode window and then
you just click "launch default browser" - easy as pie and you can
restart the server!  This is with appengine integration:

main class:
com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode

program args:  (to the class that implements EntryPoint)
-server com.google.appengine.tools.development.gwt.AppEngineLauncher
com.your.appname

vmargs:
-javaagent:/your-path/eclipse/plugins/com.google.appengine.eclipse.sdkbundle_1.2.8.v200912041521/appengine-java-sdk-1.2.8/lib/agent/appengine-agent.jar
-Xmx256M

then set up your class path by adding the necessary jars.