You are right that we no longer launch the browser for you although we've
talked about adding this feature back in.  However, you should not need to
re-open the browser each time if you are debugging the same application.  If
the launch configuration is not setup to "Automatically select an unused
port" then the URL will be stable across restarts of the launch
configuration.  So, you should only need to do the copy/paste once and then
simply reload the browser from there on out.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Lee <leedst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Just upgraded to GWT 2.0 in Eclipse and have been trying it out. One
> thing that has been irritating me so far, is every time I run as a web
> application in Development mode, having to re-open my browser and copy
> & paste the URL (if I have previously closed the browser).
>
> Does anyone know if it is possible to have it so a browser (such as
> Chrome), opens as default when you run as a web application.
>
> (It strikes me as something fairly obvious, so sorry if I've missed
> this in another article).
>
> Thanks,
> Lee

Miguel