Hi Jim,

I was unable to reproduce this issue. I was using the following platform:

Mac OS X 10.5.8
Java 1.6.0_17
Eclipse - Java Edition, 64 bit, Cocoa (running with Java 1.6.0_17)

Now, here's the thing: -XstartOnFirstThread IS added the command-line, but
that is intentional; we did that so that Development Mode would not appear
as it's own application with a dock item on Mac OS X. I am not getting any
of the NSCondition-related error messages.

In your Eclipse install, if you generate a new test app (using the New Web
App Wizard), do you run into this problem (not -XstartOnFirstThread being
present, because it should be there, but the NSLock messages appearing).

Rajeev