I'm building a GWT app that will live on a page that's generated by a
server-side script. Does anyone have any recommended approaches for
dealing with this in development?

I'm currently using a script that scrapes the web server and gets a
copy of the host page and places a static copy of it in my GWT project
for development purposes.

Is there some way to develop using the browser plugin where the host
page can be served from my dev server directly?

Thanks for any recommendations dealing with or avoiding this issue.

-Mike