I didn't realize that would be enough. Just tried and it didn't appear
to work. Embedding the script file on a page is enough for the browser
plugin to do it's "thing" keeping up to date with source code changes
and everything? I'm used to running my app using eclipse which gives
me a URL to the host page. I figured eclipse was running some process
that the plugin interacts with.

-Mike