Hi Jan:

I am with you on the separation of concern between GWT client and server
using JSONP. Have you look at http://google-web-
toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/2.0/index.html in GWT trunk and work
out a solution with a REST framework such as Restlet. Please share your
experience.

Duong BaTien
DBGROUPS and BudhNet