Hi,
I'm attempting to get my project working in GWT 2.0 under Eclipse 3.5
on Windows XP. The project was previously running under 1.7.
Everything is working except jetty under Eclipse. (I separately
compile and deploy the app to JBoss and it works fine). When I attempt
to debug the app under Eclipse (Debug As->Web Application) I get
nothing. It just sits there. Sometimes some text appears at startup in
the console, but it disappears immediately. There is no process bound
to the relevant port so I don't think jetty is starting.

I assume I'm supposed to get the same console that appears when you
run DevMode under java. Is that correct? Any thoughts?

Cheers,
John