Thanks Keith,
Here's the debug command line:

 "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_16\bin\javaw.exe" -
agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,suspend=y,address=localhost:4615 -
Xmx512m -Dfile.encoding=Cp1252 -classpath "C:\XCAFE\CDM550Frontend
\src;C:\XCAFE\CDM550Frontend\war\WEB-INF\classes; [skip a bit,
brother] C:\Software Tools\gwt-2.0.0\gwt-dev.jar"
com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode -war C:\XCAFE\CDM550Frontend\war -logLevel
INFO -remoteUI 4614:71449176286092 -port 8888
com.global.xcafe.cdm550.CDM550