  From: eneveu
  To: Google Web Toolkit
  Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 11:05 AM
  Subject: Re: GWT Incubator Status Update and Schedule

  I agree with everything you said about the incubator.
  I think having these widgets and components added to GWT (with an API
  lifting if necessary) is awesome.

  Regarding the logging API, the gwt-log project is also worth
  considering: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-log/

  Of course, if I had an existing application based on some of the
  incubator's widgets (such as one of the two PagingScrollTables), I
  might fear the API changes... A migration path would be a good idea in
  such a case :) (as well as a release of the gwt-incubator compatible
  with GWT 2.0, for those using the existing widgets).

  Keep up the good work, GWT is awesome.

  - Etienne