I dont get that option, where is this "compile" button you refer to? I
always use the "run as", there is a "Compile GWT project" under that, but it
doesnt give me any options, it just starts compiling!

Incidentally, I have now deployed this "fixed for IE" version, and online,
it doesnt work, even though locally it works fine! sigh.....