OK I lied, whilst this fix worked on my local system, and I no longer
get a javascript invalid arguement error.

However as soon as I deploy it live (using GAE to host) it doesnt work
anymore and doesnt give any errors or anything, it just seems to
hang....

If anyone wants to try to figure out whats wrong with it, feel free,
you can play with it at: http://demo.ideba.net, remember the problem
is ONLY in IE, it works fine in all other browsers. Also, there is no
need to login, the problem occurs on that first screen...