Hi,

My problem is very simple (I think):I have a string and would like to
encode it in utf-8 (so I can send it to a server). Example: "ü"
becomes "ü"
Someone pointed out to use com.google.gwt.http.client.URL.encode
(myString) but this will not yield the correct result (e.g. "ü"
becomes %C3%BC which is not corretctly interpreted by my server).

Does anyone have another idea how to accomplish this task? Or do Ihave
to resort to javascript magic?

thaks!