Hi Rob,

Thanks for the tip. I guess it's the same as the -noserver & -
startupUrl isn't it? Anyway, I got an external Apache HTTP server
working.
What I'm saying is that it would be lovely if we have an option to
disable SOP with the built-in web server at least with the localhost
in development mode. That might be easier for some one who have to
work with external legacy services. Furthermore, I feel that debugging
with the built-in web server is more reliable (e.g., changes in code
are usually applied when refreshing the browser, break-points are
usually hit :)