Hi everybody,

does anybody know why the xs linker does not support code-splitting?
Are there any other features that are not fully supported?

I am currently trying to build a framework that allows for easy wave
gadget development in GWT (including side-by-side testing of gadgets
in hosted mode). Given the shortcomings of the gwt-gadget linker
(which produces only one huge code file instead of one for each
permutation), we were trying to figure out what else we could do over
at the wave dev group. (you can follow the discussion here:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-wave-api/browse_thread/thread/2b009cd96032d33e
)

It would be nice to get some statement on this from a googler. Since
Wave is developed using GWT I would like to be able to develop
extensions using GWT, as well.

Cheers,
Jonas

--