Hi Tapas-

Check out this issue for the reasoning behind the deprecation of
Hyperlink.addClickHandler:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=1960

from tamplinjohn's comment on that thread:

"I also think that allowing click listeners/handlers on Hyperlink is
part of the
reason for the confusion -- if its goal is to manipulate the history
state, there
isn't any reason for adding a listener on the click, but you should
instead add a
history listener so that function works the same way whether activated
by a click, a
back button, or loading from a bookmark.  If for some reason you do
really need a
click handler, then it can still be done by using Anchor and calling
History.newItem
from its listener."