Hi All

I was just wondering what frameworks are out there to help good
patterns practice.

I've used gwt-dispatch and gwt-presenter quite a bit now, and although
I like the way it enforces things, it does make for a lot of code for
every request that is sent to the server.

I also saw things about MVP4G but it doesn't seem to allow you to use
Guice and Gin. Are there any good frameworks out there? or is it just
better not to use a framework at all? and just abide by the standard
practices...

Anything that you've used which has saved you plenty of time? helped
you write testable code? etc.

I would be interested to know what you think...
Chris