Hi,

jaxb and gwt 2.0 working good togehter. I am generating Java-Files
from my XML-Schema, I use these Java-Classes in my GWT-APP as transfer
objects. One thing you have to do in JAXB Configuration, you have to
configure a binding so that the output of the java classes will
implements the serializable interface.

Best Regards