I'll also take this oppurtinity to explain why I created Mvp4g,
hopefully this can help.

Mvp4g, compared to gwt-presenter, has another approach concerning the
event bus. Instead of using GWT HandlerManager and having to create a
lot of classes for events, you have only one Java interface. Each
method inside this interface will allow you to define an event and you
will be able to configure handlers thanks to annotations. It's really
easy to use and it also allows you to have a strongly-typed event bus.

Another reason why you may want to consider Mvp4g for a big project is
that it lets you control your event flow easily. The problem for a big
project with GWT HandlerManager is that it can become hard to know who
handles what because each presenter is responsible for registering to
events (so if you want to find which presenters handle a particular
event, you need to look at all the classes that call
addHandler(MyEvent.Type, ...)). Mvp4g provides a centralized way to
manages handlers and you can just look at one annotation to know which
presenters handle the event.

Mvp4g also comes with features like LazyLoading & CodeSplitting (& a
debug mode to trace your event flow).

Mvp4g defines only the MVP + eventbus architecture and lets you choose
how you want to communicate with the server (Mvp4g can be used with
gwt-dispatch).

For those who are interested, a new snapshot of Mvp4g (1.2.0) that
integrates GIN is now available.

Mvp4g is an open-source project (licence Apache 2.0) so if you have
ideas to improve it, let me know.

Thanks,
Pierre